Registration Fee: # 80,000 (NSChE members), # 100,000 (Non-members)
Duration – 2days 12th -13th November 2019, (9am – 5pm)
Training Venue: Hotel Seventeen No. 6 Tafawa Balewa Way by Lafiya Road, Kaduna.
For Registration: Register and pay online OR Send a mail to: email@example.com, or call Modupe on 08121915356
PAYMENTS: UNION BANK PLS, NICHEM VENTURES LIMITED, A/C NO: 0040205394
PARTICIPANTS WILL GO THROUGH PRACTICAL REAL LIFE CASE STUDIES.
By the end of the course delegates would:
- Understand the role of creative thinking within the context of chemical Engineering
- Appreciate the importance of being creative in problem solving
- Be able to apply criteria to help define the real problem
- Be able to recognize mental blocks and initiate their removal by ‘blockbusting’ techniques
- Appreciate a range of creative processes for identifying solutions to the real problem
- Be introduced to the Kepner-Tregoe (KT) approach for selecting an appropriate solution
- Understand the process of implementing a solution effectively
- Be able to evaluate a solution against the criteria of effectiveness, safety and ethics.
NSChE CERTIFICATE WILL BE ISSUED AT THE COMPLETION OF THE TRAINING.
Training fee covers: CERTIFICATES, LUNCH, TRAINING BAGS, WRITING MATERIALS, FLASH DRIVE
For further enquiries, please contact, Engr. David Adeyemo on 08023336633.